VGA USB KVM Extender provides local and remote KVM (USB keyboard, USB mouse and VGA monitor) access to a USB computer or NTI KVM switch up to 1,000 feet (305 meters) using CAT5/5e/6 UTP cable. Each ST-C5USBV-1000S consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and provides local keyboard, monitor and mouse connections, and a remote unit that connects to a keyboard, monitor and mouse. The local and remote units are interconnected via CAT5/5e/6 cable.
- Industry-leading ultra high resolutions up to 2048x1536.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powdercoat finish.
- Automatically adjust video quality and color skew for crystal clear video with longer cables.
- DDC2B emulation support for remote monitor.
- Built-in surge protection.
- Available with optional stereo audio and/or additional USB 2.0 (low/full speed) port for local and remote user.
- For the additional USB port on the local unit, connect any type of USB device (fully transparent USB connection).
- For the additional USB port on the remote unit, use to connect a USB touch screen monitor, interactive whiteboard, or CAC card reader.