The VEEMUX® VGA Video Matrix Switch routes video from many computers to multiple displays (projectors, monitors, etc.) This switch can drive standard VGA cables, thus eliminating the need for external interfaces and coax cable connections via BNC connectors.
Signals from a range of input sources can be distributed to various output devices, in essence creating a "matrix" pattern of interconnection possibilities. A single computer video output can be routed to one or more monitors. Each image will be as crisp and clear as if directly connected to the original source. Each video output is buffered from each input, insuring signal integrity throughout the system.
- Configure and control the switch through Ethernet, serial port or front panel buttons.
- IR remote controls standard with 4- and 8-input models and optional with 16- and 32-input models.
- NTI Switch Control Program with Graphical User Interface (GUI control) is included with the product.
- Equipped with Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) for front panel operation.
- Switch VGA video directly.
- Each output provides one video signal.
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- Video bandwidth is 200 MHz or greater.
- Supports 1920x1200 video resolution at a refresh rate of 85 Hz.
- Stand-by mode offers reduced power. Available on 4- and 8-input models.
- All units pass vigorous testing with 24 hr minimum burn in, heat testing, and load test of all ports.
The VEEMUX switch is the ideal solution for any application where information from many computers is being presented, such as:
- Digital Signage
- Trade shows.
- Conference and entertainment facilities.
- Command centers.
- Control rooms.